How much do you girls like cuddling with your boyfriend?

Ok, girls also what are some little gestures and thinks you like from your boyfriend. Whether its a back rub, him slowly stroking your arm while cuddling... what are some small things you just die over?!

• Love it!!
    90% (18)90% (9)90% (27)Vote
  • Soo, relaxing and sweet!
    10% (2)10% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • I don't like cuddling
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also, any certain cuddling positions you like?

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE cuddling with my man :) lying in his arms with my head on his chest, with his head on my chest or the spooning position are my favorites. I love when he plays with my hair softly or skims his fingers across my back, gives me little kisses, I could go on lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Yay thanks for BA :D

• No problem, its just all the things I do so I could relate to what you said :D

What Girls Said 8

• I love love love cuddling. If he strokes/pets my hair while we cuddle, I just melt into a puddle all over him.

1|1
    0|0

• My two preferred positions are the spoon and the sweethearts cradle (just google if unsure what the position is by the name). I also love gentle caresses in circles or figure 8s on bare skin while cuddling. It's so relaxing and soothing.

0|1
    0|0
    • We've done the sweethearts cradle before, love that one too! Love the fact that she feels safe and protected laying there with her head and hand on my chest. Its a good cuddle position.

• Love it, you can feel close without actually having sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • i love all those musshy little things they are sweet and mean a lot to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy it...but only with the right person.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love cuddling just him putting his arm around me and holding my hand

0|1
    0|0
  • I like spooning.

0|1
    0|0
  • I... I don't have a boyfriend... But I would just rather start out with a hug just chill watch a movie cuddling.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.