Why?... Just why do girls do this?

Ok inter webs here is the dealie-o I ask this girl on a date and she seems interested (i.e. Blushes when I look at her, smiles when I walk near her) suddenly about 2 days before our date she cancels saying that she has other plans that night. (I'm okay with this seeing as she has a life and I just want basic human contact.) We were planning on going to the movies, so I go by myself instead. Anyway as I walk in the theater, I see her playing tonsil hockey(I kid you not her tongue was down his polo shirt,gel haired throat.) So the question is why do girls set up guys just to shoot them down to go have snog fest with a douche.

Most Helpful Girl

• Immature girls do that. Real women don't :)

She's obviously a flirt who thinks that she can get any guy she wants. You deserve better ;)

Good thing you find out all the way from the start, so you won't end up worse in the relationship.

What Girls Said 8

• Ooookaaaayyyyy...So, she definitely was interested in you and what happened was she has been dying to go with this other dude for quite awhile and he finally asked her out. Anytime a girl cancels like that, THAT is what's going on. She got a chance with a guy she never thought would give her one. Now, the other guy is no idiot. He KNOWS she's been pining after him for quite awhile. Once he gets what he wants, which won't take long.. cause she's oblivious to it... he'll drop her as fast as she said yes to that date. She'll go around all upset and embarrassed then look at you again and b*tch slap herself emotionally for not sticking to you. She will also feel this is her karma for what she did to you. I GAURA NTEE IT.

• Because you say things like inter webs and dealie-o

Ok but for real, she probably liked both of you but just liked him more

• Well guys do the same sh*t too so don't get it twisted. People who do that basically like to mess with people because they have absolutely nothing better to do with their life besides f*** around and make asses of themselves and others just want to make the best of their youth. I personally think being with one person is enough trouble.

• Idk but I promise not all girls are like that. Some girls just like to get attention from guys and are turned on by messing with guys feelings. But if she did that to you she's not worth your time anyways

• Did you use the words "inter webs" or "dealie-o" or anything equally as bad?

• There are immature girls, just like there are immature guys. All you can do is realize that and move on, unfortunately /:

• it goes both ways, Hun. Both genders are hurt.

• Some girls do this. but not all. That's disgusting and mean..and she's a s**t. don't take it personally, I'm sure she's done it to other guys.

What Guys Said 1

• hello! where you been lately ? girls love douches,infact I had much luckwith girls when I am douche,you know like lots of hair gel and spraying on axe deo and talking like I know every damn thing