• Ask
  • myTake

I hate mind games and I'm so confused...help?

okay, so a guy that I've been interested in, and apparently he is interested in my as well, have been talking non stop for about 3 weeks now. I'm not... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Texting is really really bad. 2. Stop texting if you want to have a relationship.3. Only talk in person.4. Remember.5. No texting if you want to find a man.6. Unless you just text him and say "I'm deprived" 7. Sounds like he wants 3 in bed. 8. He is relying on anti-social media.9. Escape.

What Girls Said 1

• hmmm well if I were you id be glad a guy texts you heaps ( most guys dnt bother and its annoying waiting an waiting for a text ) its great he wanted you to meet his best friend, but this whole him egnoring your flirts could be he wants to be chased as well it seems he's showing you heaps of attetion with texts but he wants your attention too so before he messages good morning why don't you try do it first and see his reaction ? does he actually flirt with you by text or any other way ? ( he may be shy ?

What They Said On Facebook