Is it normal in American dating custom?

It has not been too long since I came to the US.

I've dated 2 American guys but I can't understand their behavior.

I don't know what's going on but in my culture we have little bit conservative dating custom. I just wondered that the man saying to me "I should buy that(underwear) for you" when we passed by Victoria Secret, touching my inner thigh when we watched a movie in the theatre, and trying to kiss me when letting me off in front of my house on 1st date and the man sending me a flirty text that he want to go into hot tub with me and come to my bed are normal in American dating custom?

Or they treated me as easy girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• These men were very forward. Some men are like this, others are much more conservative.

Some women will have sex on the first date, some women won't. It sounds like these guys wanted to "try their luck" to see if you were the type who would. They wanted to have sex with you, and so they gave you lots of indications of that. If you're not comfortable with that, tell him and/or don't go on a second date with him. There are definitely guys out there who don't act like this.

What Guys Said 4

• Kiss in front of the house if the date went well is normal. The other stuff is cause they wanted to see if they could sleep with you

• Kiss in front of the house is normal but the other two thing are trying to figure out how far they can go to see if they can sleep with you.

• 1. No that is a sexually aggressive ass hole.

2. Got it?

• They are trying to see what your boundaries are. They will push at those boundaries as much as they can. But it's up to you, to set those boundaries.

If you don't give a firm "No" or something equivalent to these guys when they do stuff like that, they will assume you're okay with that behavior and try to escalate it to the next stage.

What Girls Said 4

• Let them know you aren't comfortable

• Guys will treat how ever you let them treat you, you need to make him respect you or else he will think you are easy.

• That's normal behavior for the typical American male. Unfortunately, the typical American male is a horny sleezeball just out to get sex. Welcome to America!

• sounds like he is trying to have sex, unfortunately people here try to have sex very quickly and casually without a relationship :/