Lad hasn't text in 2 days

I've been talking to this lad for a few weeks now, I really like him but we're still getting to know each other at the moment. He takes quite a while to reply but this had been the longest. It's been two full days and he hasn't replied, shall I wait it out longer or text him again? I don't want to seem clingy but I don't want to stop talking to him either. What shall I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible he's been really busy, who knows.

I'd just text him "Hey, how's it going?" or something similar. Don't mention his non-response, just be normal. If you don't get a response to that one, don't text again. Just let him come to you if he's going to, since you already tried. If he doesn't, he might've gotten bored or found someone else or something like that. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• It must be that he's really busy, or he has lost his phone.

• Texting him after 2 days doesn't make you seem clingy.

However, you should know that for a guy, 2 days without texting is the equivalent to a girl of about one hour without texting. It's really not a big deal.

And unless he has a lot of experience with the ways girls like to be texted he won't even know there's anything wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• i'd say he isn't interested in you enough to reply faster...

• Some guys just take ages to reply, although generally, guys who are really interested reply rather quickly (especially when things are just starting).

I'd say don't message him again but wait for a reply. Also, don't get too focused on him and don't allow yourself to put him on a pedestal just now or else you're probably in for some disappointment.