So awkward ha ha can someone help me?

how exactly do you sit comfortably at the movies when you are on a date? ha ha I had no idea what I was doing. I just blamed it on first date awkwardness.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha you're so random. Just sit like you'd sit if you were watching the movies with your girlfriends. Try not to over think small things like this, it takes the fun out of the date. If you're fidgety because you're nervous, just be honest about it and you'll be perfectly fine. If I was on a movie rate with a girl I liked and she was having sitting problems (lol) and after she told me she was nervous, I'd smile and be happy (after making fun of her of course).

What Guys Said 2

• Just sit naturally. Also, try to lean on to him from time to time to indicate attraction.

• Pay more attention to the movie, and not how you're sitting.

Hold his hand, lean on his shoulder, whatever.

Just don't over think it.

What Girls Said 3

• While sitting there,just be normal and get out of your head,and be in the moment.Don't think too much or second guess everything.

• just kind of act like you're sitting next to a friend, be normal and try not to over-think it. maybe lean towards him a little, but yeah first dates are always awkward!

• When I'm with my boyfriend I link my arm with his and cross my leg towards him.