Who should pay for this date?

We've been on multiple dates already and he suggested we go on another one and I suggest an idea of where to go, he agrees and I will also be driving this time (I offered). I don't mind at all paying, but who should pay in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im of the 'bizarre' view that on dates the bill should just be split 50/50. Or whatever the respective cut your cost of the total price is.

But out of chivalry and blatant sexist double standards, I will happily pay for a date. Because I'm the man.

What Guys Said 4

• Whoever initiated the invitation should pay. And because it's a date and both of you will benefit, try to insist that you'll pay half.

• Whoever does the asking. However, if he pays for dinner I don't see why you can't offer to pay for a movie

• Either split it evenly or offer to pay if he paid for the previous dates.

• I'm a guy, and I think all guys should pay for a date no matter what. It just seem rude for a guy not to pay on a date even if it's bad.

What Girls Said 0