Have you ever dated someone outside your race?

I'm filipina-spanish and a military brat. My preference in men has always been white. I hardly date asians but I'd like to be open and try new things. I guess being a military brat and having to move around a lot, I've gotten used to dating with non-asians. I'm not hating on my race, but I just haven't found someone that compatible who is of my race.

Most Helpful Guy

• Where can I send my resume?

LOL, jk ;). Well I'm a mix myself, and I've never dated anyone outside of Hispanic mainly because of location. So I don't think your preference has anything to do with your own race at all. In my mind, it's all about where you were born and your social background. Obviously yours is military and you might meet a lot of anglo army brats, so that's understandable. It's what your comfortable and familiar with.

• Yeah I was born in cali but from then on, I've been tossed around from the pacific to new zealand. its crazy. thanks for your input

What Guys Said 3

• No I didn't: it would have been difficult to find someone: in my dating years the country where I used to live (Belgium) was pretty much "whites only"

• I've dated a couple of black girls but all the other girlfriends were white.

• im not mixed or anything just full blooded mexican and just about every girl that I've gone out with has been white, it doesent bother me or anything wrong with it, its just ended up that way last girlfriend was from guatimala.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm engaged to someone outside of my race. I am hispanic and my fiance is white. Love is blind in my opinion. I don't see color I just see their personality and how we go together. I've dated guys in many different races and countries but none of them clicked with me as well as my current fiance.

• i'm mixed race as well, chinese and european, (although I am more familiar with my chinese background--i speak cantonese but can't speak a word of ukrainian) and I don't find myself attracted to the majority of asian men as well. I've dated black, white and hispanic but never asian. I think my interracial upbringing and location in a metropolitan city has made me view dating outside of my own race (in addition to not really having a physically definitive race) as not a big deal.