Black girls..would you date a white guy?

I;ve never had many black friends period...i grew up in a pretty white suburb of kansas city...i went to catholic school and there was only one black girl in my graduating class. I didn't hang out with really any black guys until high school and even The only black friends id really had is my old roommate who was half...we got along really well (he moved out to join the military we didn't fight and split or anything)...I've always felt like lack girls are kinda off limits because we from different worlds or something..im pretty shy in general and approahcing any girls makes me nervous..but I always fear that a black girl would be like "ummm what the hell are you doing?" if I ever approached her in a flirty way...also...theres that stereptype about black guys..and if its true then maybe black girls would feel white guys can't satisfy them in the bedroom either..but what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• No stereotype can describe an entire race or culture. It is best viewed on a case by case basis.

Some black girls find good black men, others don't - just like how some white girls find white gentlemen and others find white a**holes. Being a war veteran, I can honestly say that everyone should be proud of their own ancestors, but to assume that skin color will dictate their behavior is senseless.

To answer your question: Some black girls want to be with black men who treat them right, others just want a good man, no matter what his skin color is.

What Girls Said 4

• You should try the black girls who have more white friends, they usually date out. If you see a group of white girls and there's that one black girl chillin with them, odds are more than likely she dates white guys.

• makes sense...maybe ill try finding an avenue to a girl through white friends..might feel more comfortable..thanks for the advice!

• ouch...i don't want to be black..im proud of who I am...(not of being white.but of being Irish, Scottish, Polish)..i just happen to think some blakc girls are attractive

• Oh my gosh that is so me. I'm the only black girl out of all my friends. But not saying that's a bad thing.

• Well I am attracted to some white men, therefore if an attractive white man approached me I would be delighted. As for the stereotypes some black women dont like white men and will not be as approachable as a woman who does but you won't know until you go for it. The satisfying part I can't really speak on because I've never been with a white man sexually but it should be any different than being with a black man.

• I'm black and attracted to white or Spanish guys more so than black guy and I've felt the same way about white guys. It all depends on who you approach not every black girl is the same. I wish there were more people like you were I live, but you should definitely go for it.

and pretty brown I'd like to point out the fact that most of my friends are black. So that wouldn't be necessarily true

• I wouldn't personally

What Guys Said 3

• I have seen couples out of every imaginable combination.

Yes, there are black girls who would date white guys :)

• If you're a white guy, you won't have any trouble finding a girl to date outside your race. Majority of non-white girls of every race would date a white guy over any other guy interracially. Plus there are so many questions on this site with black women asking whether white men are attracted to them or not.

• This is very true. I've asked many, many women outside the category of being white. If they would date a white guy, and 94% said yes they would. I even mentioned other races, and they said no to most others... Sometimes, even their own race.

• Yup. I've never seen a question about girls here asking whether black guys would a girl of their race, or Asian, Indian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern. It's always about white guys that girls ask questions about if they would date them or not and not any other race. It's pretty safe to say that white guys have a 100 times easier chance to approach a girl of any race than other guys.

• I've never seen a black girl date a white guy but I've seen black guys date white girls lol

• yea that seems to be more of the norm with interracial realtionships..