Do you go on dates with several people at different time or do you only date one person at a time?

Do you go on dates with several people at different times or do you only date one person at a time and once you decide you don't like them you try to go on a date with somebody else

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now I have 2-3 guys interested in dating me. I *might* have a date tonight,not sure. We both have different schedules than the other.

Then there's another whom I have a mutual friend with.

Theres others,but not sure at this point..do I really want to date a million guys at same time? It could get confusing.

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't done any dating at all yet, but I think it's okay to go on dates with more than one person until you decide to be exclusive with only one. You get to know more people that way, learn what you like in a partner, and if you end up deciding not to be exclusive with one person, you might still make a good friend out of it.

• I meet more than one guy at a time. I know a lady who date one guy at a time and then next thing you know she is 35 and doesn't have much options.

I would like to choice my guy, not the other way around, really.

• I Usually will only go on a Date with one person at a time ocassionally two because if I really liked one guy and he found out I was om a date earlier he might not think I was that into him or just messing around not looking for a relationship

• I date more than one at a time. Until I actually start to develop feelings for one of them.

What Guys Said 4

• I like to play the field. Monogamy and a commensurate level of commitment should be a conscious, mutual decision, not an assumption.

• It would be the latter for me.

It's also to avoid confusion and unnecessary dramas.

• Eve you should date one person at a time

• dating one person at a time it's most stupid thing one can do because every person needs to have options