Am I even slightly a cute girlfriend?!

I'm a picky girl, dated two boys in my life, and both of them have said that I don't express how I am feeling and they couldn't tell how I truly felt about them. So with my boyfriend now I have tried wayyy ridiculously hard to change that. I tell him when I miss him and I cuddle up every time I see him. I write him letters and for his birthday I am drawing him a picture (I'm an artist, as in I teach it so I can't be too bad haha) plus I sat with him from eight till who knows when when he was really sick and OK yes,I did fall asleep once, but right on his arm. I got him medicine fed him laid around with him. K I did laugh when he was drugged up on pain meds but I don't think he was cognisant then anyways. K?! I came over to do this several times. I sometimes would get the courage to kiss him first. I hold his had I smile at him and tell him he makes me happy. I even did not punch him when he launched his gum in my mouth. That's cute right? Am I cute enough now because I've tried so hard to be for this kid!

Most Helpful Girl

• omygod! Girl you are so like me! I am the same I am very picky and extra cautious before I date a guy.I have also date only 2 guys till date.And I am in the same boat as you.I am trying to express my feelings to him even though I never express my feelings to anybody.I trust him that's why I am doing this.Ofcourse I think you are being a great and a really cute girlfriend to him.Just make sure you express your feelings to him if you trust him enough. Best of luck and your boyfriend should appreciate your effort.

• Thanks I know why is it so hard?! Shouldn't it be programmed into my soul or something? My boyfriend is definitely the girlfriend of the relationship. Haha thanks for the support!

What Guys Said 5

• If he likes being doted on you're doing just fine. If it feels like a chore to you he may eventually pick up on that though.

• You're so caring, and understand as a girlfriend.

• You're doing very well. Keep it up.

• It's sounds like your trying pretty hard and you sound really sweet to me

• i am jealous, you sound like a great girlfriend. Don't tell him you miss him every time and try to suck up to him, otherwise he might take advantage of you. Also a lot of guys might not like being smothered all the time. There has to be a good balance without over doing it.

• He's one of those cheese ball romantic types so I doubt if I gathered all the romance in my being and trust it in his face at once it would even phase him. Haha and e definitely doesn't take advantage of me or he'd be like my ex. Thanks for the supportive answer though!

• lol well just make sure you actually enjoy doing those things, if you do too much you might burn your self out

What Girls Said 1

• lol wut?

• You heard me. Just kidding seriously! I'm way tires I shouldn't even be awake at this point ha ha I'm just asking if my efforts are you know, effective

• lol you sound like a nice girlfriend :)