Would white and/or Hispanic guys ever consider dating/marrying a black woman?

Me and my friends were just talking about this last night. Where we live, we are the minority. There are more white and Hispanic citizens around here, than any other race. All of my girl friends like these white guys and Hispanic guys but aren't sure if they'd be interested. I told them I'm not a white person or Hispanic. neither am I a guy.so I wanna know... what do you guys think?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a couple girls married/seriously dating Hispanic guys. I'd probably date one myself, they sexy

I've seen girls date white guys but not as much, it's kinda rare, most girls don't even associate with white guys much unless they know each other from work or something. I know one black girl married to a white guy, but she's pretty much a white girl on the inside anyway

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• If I found her attractive, sure I'd date her. If not: well, I wouldn't. Fairly straightforward.

0|1
    0|0
  • If people of a certain race were all the same in what they do, think, behave like, and prefer...then we could answer this question for you.

But since each person is different despite being a certain race, then you have to understand that you need to get to know the individual.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes they would

0|0
    0|0