So confused with this girl..

so a girl I like and I have been texting for about a month and a half, maybe two, and she is great - I love talking to her. she even asked me before if I promised to text her. but lately, she has been giving me minimal answers.. not caring on the conversation, making it very difficult to talk with her. making it seem as if I were bothering her, or making it seem as if she doesn't wanna text me. I'm so confused, and it just seemed as if this happened over night.. one day she would stay up almost all night talking with me about anything and everything and the next day I get "cool," "that sucks,"

"lol" etc etc as answers.. making it very difficult. I'm so confused, I don't wanna bother her and keep persisting if she doesn't wanna talk but just the other week she was essentially begging me to text her... so confused

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya know, I'm thinking she's confused also and fustrated.

Maybe she thought it could of been something between you two and you would of at least asked her out already.

Maybe she thinks you only see her as a friend, and not a sexual partner, or your not intrested in getting romantically involved with her. When a girl spends a lot of time around a guy weather talking on the phone, that also include texts and etc.. I'm assuming there's a level of intrested there on her part.

And when the feeling isn't reciprocated, we tend to shy away, not cause we stop liking you..because we are embarrassed..or we feel to available to you etc... She's probably hurt and confused assuming nothing romantic will come out of this.. I bet you she's sad :-( waiting for you to acknowledge what's going on with her hoping your willing to discussed it... She probably thinks she's annoying you!,. she's just taking a step back, before she get hurt or end up hating you for no reason...but in her head it's because she like you and you don't feel the same.

Or...she could be seeing someone else now and don't have time to play this game with you anymore.but I'm hoping it's the first one...lol..I just love ...love stories..good luck.

• thats pretty insightful haha. the only issue is she just moved, and left a boy friend back where she used to live, that she still cares for but doesn't date. I guess I just need to step it up a bit! see if shell turn the page and start a new one with me

• Well I don't text her or call her non stop ha ha but two days.. Alright sounds good

• Okay good luck I hope everything works out for ya!. I'm sure it will she seems like she intrested.

Just need to know where you guys stand with each other. I'm sure if she knew she has options, ya know different ways to get to know you she wouldn't be so fustrated I assume. It sucks when your left

In the dark, or can't express yourself the you need to. A little time is all she needs to figure a few things out..and by then hopefully things should get better...maybe.

What Girls Said 2

• is this a long distance thing?

• I think you should talk with her over the phone, Skype or meet in person if you can. Personally if all I do with a guy is text and not talk on the phone or face to face it feels like a chore after a while and sort of an annoyance.

• well that's the thing, we do stuff, hang out all sorts of stuff..

• surprise her with what?

• I don't know, you know her personally something that she likes, or maybe a super romantic and fun date. You've gotta be creative.

What Guys Said 3

• She's really interested in you.

The short answers are made because she might be bored, doing something, or is really busy.

• Lol you need to talk on the phone after a month of small talk you gotta call lol... It sux taking the first step but you gotta remember you have a ballsack lol so man up.

• I guess some other dude is flirting with her badly. texting for 1½ months man? Gotta ask her out and get physical to not get into friend zone