Would a Russian/Ukrainian man date a Black/Caribbean woman?

We are attending the same University, and have a class together, know each other for less than a year now. I think he likes me, always finds a time to touch me, when we sit next to each other or he is helping me with something. I have never dated anyone before, so I can't tell if he actually likes me, or his just a flirt; but he doesn't seem like a flirt.

Also, please let me know what you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He does really like you.

Touching you a lot, and finding reasons to be close to you are the indicators that he is.

• Then why wouldn't he ask me out? Or even suggest we go out somewhere? We talk a lot when we are together, and he always laughs at stuff I say, even when I don't think its funny. I am just so confused? Sorry, and thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• He'll date you if he has a brain in his head. Of course you'll have to be the judge of that.

• Why not? Russian girls and guys are great, I guess. You can read about dating them on www.rbrides.com/.../...ons-culture-and-norms.shtml It is a dating website, where you can meet some too

• @ update...was that the point of asking this in the 1st place? He might like you so just ask him. you live once

What Girls Said 3

• It really depends on what type of Russian/Ukrainian guy he is and how he grew up. If he grew up in America he probably would but if he's fresh from Russia/Ukraine he might view things a little differently. A lot of Russians and Ukrainians are racist. I am Russian myself and a lot of the Russian/Ukrainian boys I know are pretty racist because of how their parents raised them. I live in America so I understand how wrong racism is but in Russia/Ukraine it's pretty acceptable. It looks like he is flirting with you but just keep this in mind. :)

• The question is...why wouldn't he?

• Not his culture?

• ok, is there something that girls do that would make a guy doubt how we feel? For example, if I don't like a guy and he is acting a certain way that makes me question whether he likes me or not; I try to make it pretty obvious that I do not like him. In the case of this guy that I am talking whenever he helps me with something and he leans into me I lean back or if he touches me I don't move. I just don't know how to show him that I am also interested :(

• A simple rule...reciprocate or at least show approval. For example, if he holds your hands...then you can in turn smile and hold his too OR at least smile and show that you like it when he touches you. If you hold your hand back, that means you don't like what's happening. This is just an example which you could use in any situation. Also, try to initiate some moves like giving him a nice card, holding his hand, calling him, etc...(whatever you guys do).

• It's possible, but you need to know how Russians flirt.