Ladies do you take a while to text back.

I notice when I take some time to text back this girl I'm interested in she takes just as long to respond. Do you do that if so why

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes...I take a while to get back via text.

Why?Because I have a life and I don't walk around with a phone glued to my hands all day.

What Girls Said 6

• No. Playing games through texting like that is so pointless. I text back whenever I have the time / something to say.

• Girls that do that so that we don't seem like we are eagerly waiting by the phone to be texted, or that we have nothing to do other than reply right away to anyone who texts. It's just a chase tactic.

• funny cause that's the reason I take awhile too sometimes haha

• I always have my phone on me, so if someone texts me I usually text right back, unless I'm busy, at school, or at work. if I text a guy and he doesn't reply for a few hours, then when he texts me back I will take a little longer just so I don't look like I've been waiting near my phone for him to text back, but if he texts me back within a few minutes I don't bother waiting, there's no point in playing games.

• I take a while to text back. That's because I'm busy and/ or thinking about a reply. Not on purpose.

• I do. I feel as though if you took long to text me back and when you do text me back you give me no explanation as to why you took so long then what I saying must not be that interesting or important. So I take My Time texting back

• No, I always respond as soon as I can. Unless I'm sleeping, working, or bathing, my responses are usually immediate.

What Guys Said 0