Girls:what would you do if a random guy came up to you and kissed you?

would you scream?slap him?what if he was ugly?what if he was handsome.im just curious

yeah I wouldn't just curious to how girls would respond even though no offence but if I seen some guy do that and run that would be hilarious sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• i would so slap him, you never know of where those lips have been. Also, its creepy for any guy to do that..huge turn off!

What Girls Said 5

• I would probably slap him I don't care if it the sexiest man alive I don't know if you have hiv or some dieses that and its just weird to kiss a random girl

• Not acceptable behavior. Handsome or not, unless there was some sort of mutual acknowledgement of attraction, I'd likely smack you and publicly berate you.

Legally speaking, in the US that could be considered assault and battery, amongst other things, so don't mess with it.

• The only acceptable kiss would be a quick peck on the cheek, anything else would just be creepy. I would probably be to chocked to slap or hit the guy but I sure would be upset.

• the hot guy at this point would be a pervert still.

DON'T DO IT lol

• I'd punch him in the d***.

What Guys Said 0