Ladies, how do you fall asleep so easy while texting at night?

Seriously, how are you ladies able to just drop off and fall asleep while texting someone? I'm not saying it's rude. It's kind of sweet that you'd fall asleep while texting a certain guy.

Are there any reasons behind this? It seems like it happens a lot with me, especially when texting a new girl for the first time. Are you comfortable and happy and relaxed that you're texting a guy you like that you fall asleep? Or can you girls honestly not help falling asleep? Do you girls sometimes use it as an excuse too (it doesn't seem like girls do that to me).

I kind of take it as a compliment when a girl falls asleep while texting me, Any thoughts?

Guys, thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is frequently used as an excuse but it is also uncontrolable and most girls whent they are talking to a guy they like they would try to sty awake and talk more but it could also be the comfortable thing you mentioned

What Girls Said 2

• I kind of find myself drifting off after I press send, then the text tone wakes me up again.. Eventually I completely fall asleep and don't hear my phone.

• Simple reason, because were tired.

Awkward reason, they want to stop talking to you and use 'they fell alseep' as an excuse.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't prioritize texting over sleeping. If they fall asleep then whatever. If I fall asleep it's because I got tired and I refuse to stay up and wait for a text message.

• don't everybody