Who should I choose?

So I've liked this guy for a while and he's really cheeky towards me and I'm sure he likes me because after school once he was laying his head on me and his friend came up to him and tried to whisper but I heard him say "are you dating her?" and he replied "no... Not yet at least" so.. But a couple months ago I'm pretty sure he knew I was into him and he started dating another girl. I've asked my friends if they think he is a player, and they don't seem to think so. Everything would be fine, except if I date him, I will be giving up any chance of me and this really shy guy who I am into getting together. He's so sweet and his friend told me he likes me, but I know it will take him almost all year to get the courage to talk to me, and even then it may not work out... I don't know what to do because I don't want to hurt the shy one and I get the feeling that the other guy I player even though people have told me He's not. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• How can you choose the other guy though if he is dating someone else?

• hes not dating her anymore

• thanks, that actually makes things a lot clearer

• Yeah it's what I usually try to do. Especially when there's a shy guy involved I always try to spare his feelings because I'm definitely not into shy guys haha.

What Guys Said 4

• Some random stranger on the internet isn't going to be in your relationship.. Which one do you like more..?

• if the shy guy likes you then talk to him allot more like best buds, he will get used to you. you just have to belike one of his really good friends then ask him out.

• trust me it will only take a couple weeks of talking and stuff. trust me... I used to be a shy guy

• date the shy guy.

• Aren't you kind of being a player at the same time?

• thats why I feel bad, I'm not really attached to the shy guy though, we don't talk. I know the question makes me sound kind of slutty, but trust me I'm more like a nun. my friends nicknamed me the queen of single lol

• thank you, I'm sure that would be really great advice for most girls, but I have spent too much time on myself. I'm tired of it and I want to have someone else in my life

• Like I said..you probably aren't completely happy with yourself, otherwise you wouldn't need someone else to be completely happy

What Girls Said 0