We went on a second date... Hasn't asked me out for a third

We met online, had a great first date and he kissed me at the end of it. A week later we went out again... Can't remember who took the initiative. He held my hand as we got off the car, he said he was happy to have met me and included me in his plans for his birthday which is a month away, didn't let me pay for anything although I took my card out before him. We kissed briefly at the end of the date, I forgot to thank him so Imtexted him right away. He answered. We didn't talk on Monday. I texted him on Tuesday to wish him luck on his new job, he said my message was sweet. Then he texted me on Wed telling me about his day, we texted back and forth on Wed and Thursday. I sent the last message that day and haven't heard from him.. I can't wait to see him but I am scared to be rejected. I kinda want to ask him out but I don't know... Should I wait until he texts me or should I ask him if he has plans for the weekend?

What Guys Said 2

• Text him again. It must be that his time and attention are taken up by his new job.

• Just ask him out. it sounds like you guys are having a great time together

What Girls Said 0