Cheating, kind of, and I don't know what to do.

Yesterday I was going through my boyfriends twitter messages (he was right next to me so I wasn't creeping or anything) when I saw a conversation between him and some girl. He told her she was really cute and gorgeous and asked her if she had a boyfriend and told her to text him and stuff like that. So I ended up going through his texts, and found so much sh*t. There was stuff like that from a few other girls and he would meet up with them and smoke them out and stuff. And there was this one girl who he kept calling babe and gorgeous and texted her good morning all the time and kept trying to get her to spend the night at his house. He says he's never done anything more than just talk to these girls but I feel like that's a lie and I have no proof. This is also about the third or fourth time I've seen stuff like this on his phone. I love him so much and we've been together for a year now. I've been trying so hard and to see these things feels like sh*t. He apologized like crazy and wouldn't let me go and ended up staying the night with me (even when I said nothing and eventually just fell asleep). I told him everything was fine and that I was over it because I was exhausted and I didn't want to think about it at the moment. But it's actually not okay, at all. I feel like I can't believe anything sweet he tells me because he says it to so many other people. And just thinking about it right now makes me feel sick to my stomach and I want to talk to him about it but I don't know what to say. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say "you lying ass hole it's only been a year and your cheating on me? F***off, goodbye, I deserve better and you need to learn to grow some balls and not be in a relationship if your going to cheat." I'm sorry but by those signs I'm 99.9% positive he is cheating. You should get out, yes a year is kind of a long time but not long enough, I mean never is long enough to cheat but if he is already doing it what's it going to be like in 5 years? I'm sorry hun, you deserve better. You will never be able to trus him again and relationships at nothing without that

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You need to tell him how this is affecting you. He is cheating and that is not okay. Even though you love him do you really feel this is the best relationship for you? I know you love him, but sometimes the people we love aren't necesserarily the best ones for us. He has done this mutliple times and it shows you that he more than likely won't or can't stop. It's completely up to you but really what is best for you? Best of luck.

• Cheating is never a good thing in a relationship