How long after dating someone before "the roster" can be shared?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 6 months but prior to dating him I knew him (and hung around with him fairly frequently) for 6 years. Besides him, I only have one other guy on my roster and would have no problems sharing that. To my knowledge he has 2 others. I would have no problems sharing my roster but don't know how soon is too soon (or how long is too long) to ask him about his roster, especially if we both strongly see a future again. Thanks for the input!

I just feel that we share everything with each other and feel that if either if us really wanted to know, that for the sake of being honest with each other that that person should share their info. I feel like if he was hesitant to tell me, then to me that would come off like he had something to hide.
Neither of us have any communication with our ex's so it is my a jealousy thing. Being that our relationship has moved to a serious commitment / I see a future with you stage, I feel that I should be able to learn this information with the understanding that I might not like it but can't hold it against him because it's in the past.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gotten the amount but never anything more honestly, and found out right away.

What Guys Said 5

• That conversation, in my opinion, is a very insulting one to be had. When my ex wife started asking me about previous lays and such, it actually made me mad and a little sad. There is absolutely nothing positive that will come out of knowing each others' past sexual experiences.

• There's really no right time. Just share it to him whenever you feel like it.

• Im telling you, there is NOTHING positive that could ever come of that conversation. Name one.

• How does sharing this actually help anything?

• I don't see why you even need to share each others' "roster". Unless you're asking him if he's clean, has any hidden children you don't know about, or something like that, I don't see why it matters now?

What Girls Said 2

• Keep those things to yourself. Past experiences are exactly where they need to be, in the past.

Too many people ponder on the past and that leaves no time to enjoy the present and future.

• WHAT the hell is this mysterious roster you speak of?!