Suddenly stopped texting me

I have this close guy friend, for the last 2 months we have spoken non stop and seen each other nearly everyday, 2 weeks ago he asked if he could kiss me and I said yes, We have kissed a few times and it went a bit further but not all of the way.He said that there is no one else but only me but he is always texting other girls. He has now stopped texting me and I think he may be avoiding me but I don't know why :( I don't know what to say as we are in the same group of friends and I don't want it to be awkward. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Confront him with his behavior . But don't get defensive, just ask him what's up, that you haven't gotten a text form him in a while, ... Don't mention the texting with other girls (yet).

What Guys Said 1

• Hi, I think you really need to know where you stand with this guy, because if he has stopped texting you, and is texting other girls be careful, if you spend time alone again with him, please don't go any further sex wise with him, he sounds like a bit of a player, and you don't want to be just another of his conquests, just stay friends, and find a guy who is happy spending time with you, and happy to communicate with you also, and just be outright and ask him why he seems to be avoiding you, but if not just find someone else, that you won't feel your sharing with other girls,

hope I have helped in some way, good luck.

kind regards

al

What Girls Said 0