Guys would you date an outgoing/talkative girl or a shy/introvert?

considering both were attractive. The outgoing one is easy to talk to at first, enjoys partying and occasional drinking, and has dating experience. The shy one is kind of quiet but opens up when you get to know her, doesn't drink but goes out sometimes, and has no dating experience.

which would you choose and why?

• Outgoing girl
  • Shy girl
  • See answers

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to say that it doesn't matter, but according to your descriptions it's the shy girl of course

Easy to talk to is a plus, yet when I see word "partying" to me it looks like "alcoholism" and word "experience" as "slutting around"

It might be difficult to start everything going with the shy girl, but at least there's a perspective, as getting to know your outgoing girl more and more would make me interested less and less

What Guys Said 6

• Probably in the middle. I like being very social every once in a while but I also love my personal space and alone time too. So I'd like a combination.

• I'd pick shy no drinking girl, I don't Drink or Smoke an much rather spend my time with a Girl that wants to spend time with me walking or working out.

• I don't know, I think I'd lean more towards the shy girl. Would be more fun to be around her and only her instead of always in large groups or so.

• Outgoing cause she'll always be up for fun.

• This isn't even a competition: The shy one.

• any particular reason why?

• ty :)

• Well, I don't generally have the options to be picky, so I would try go with the one that I know for a fact is interested in me. That gives the outgoing girl an edge. However, I've never been into the partying types, so I would prefer the shy one that isn't. We would just have to try to work around the shyness issue sooner than later because if I don't know for sure, nothing is going to come from it.

What Girls Said 1