Is it bad that I haven't been on a one-on-one date?

I'm turning 20 on Easter. I've had two boyfriends in high school. I gave up dating in high school to focus on my education. I'm now in college (a sophomore) and I haven't dated or been in a relationship here. Even though I have had boyfriends, I've never been on a one-on-one date and I feel like that's bad.

Is it bad that I've never been on a one-on-one date?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Group dates can be really fun, they take off the pressure and it's always fun to go out with friends. However, if you never go on a one-on-one date, chances are you'll never get to know a guy on a deeper level. Sure you guys can text and whatever, but how will know if your personalities click and conversation flows easily, if you guys never get the chance to sit down alone together. the answer: you won't. Solo dates can be intimidating, sure, but the reality is that even if it doesn't go all that wel, it was just a few hours you spent together and you probably won't have to do it again.

• I've never been asked on a date before though. That's the point. I understand the importance of going on a solo date, but I've yet to be asked.