She wants to date me right?

I met this girl when I selflessly helped her and her friend. She thanks me for "saving her life" because her friend was placed in protective custody when they walked home one night from a college party and she wasn't as drunk. She told me drunk that she "wanted to be with me" but she was afraid because I haven't seen her sober. We had lunch and it went well but we're kinda awkward and we both admit it. I told her I noticed she's trying to push through it and trying to get to know me. she said "yeah I'm tryin to be cool about it you're like super cool and I should definitely get to know you considering you saved my *** multiple times". I'm not sure what she wants

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say so, it kind of sounds like she still feels awkward about the whole situation. I think it would be worth it to keep trying if you're interested, maybe she'll let down that guard a little.

What Girls Said 2

• Well she definitely likes you, but I'm not sure whether she's more into you because she feels as if she has to because you helped her and you showed your soft side, or because she actually really likes you. Either way, you should give it a shot!

• Date you or at least be your friend (which can leads to dating if you do it right).

What Guys Said 0