Online dating: No reply

Why would few women introduce themselves declare an interest in you then send you a message, after you reply nicely and accordingly NOTHING happens?

Was that a teaser or just trolling?

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating is absoltely full of flakes. A lot of these people are just playing around. My profile on plentyoffish.com gets clicked on in the "meet me" section and I have messaged some people who have possibly clicked "yes" in that feature just to get no response or a message saying they didn't know it messaged me when they clicked on it.

I've gotten in touch with a number of girls when I used to online date and honestly, never get your hopes up unless you've already met in person, and multiple times. I've gone on numerous dates with liars who put up intentionally misleading photos misrepresenting themselves. I've also gone on dates with players and other girls who would just brag about how many messages they get and disappear. A lot of these girls are not mature enough to be dating and even sit online just wasting guys' time enjoying the attention they get from all the emails that they get with no intention of meeting up.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• I get this ALL the time man: "Hey your profile is very interesting and I think you're cute, I'd like to get to know you more", or something along the lines of that, and then I reply and they never get back. Theguyoverthere nailed it, a lot of fake people online, looking for just attention or to mess around.

• thing is its "online dating " people will do things they wouldn't do in person and its not uncommon for people to not reply to emails or send out emails and then not reply . a lot of games in the online world and a lot of people aren't that serious and just curious to see what's out there

• TUIASASOPO!

• 1. you said something that put her off

2. she got replies from guys she found to be more attractive and interesting, so in all fairness, she stopped talking to the other guys.

• Hmm nothing like one and 2 so must have been twraling and or trolling I guess

• and how do you know its not one or 2 for sure

• It depends. What was your reply?