Why do girls try to change me?

I'll just kinda give you a bio of me:

I'm 20 years old and I like to party haha, I smoke a lot of weed and about a pack of cigarettes a week, I drink whenever I have the time but if there's a party you can guarantee I'll be there and I'm at the bar as much as possible, I never saw it as a problem but every girl I've ever dated try's to get me to change my lifestyle ahah. I've never had a problem getting dates, for example most of my friends girlfriends hit on me or have strait up told me they'd f*** me, so I always just break up with them when they try because I know there will be someone else (I know it's harsh but whatever). I don't get why, I'm I really a guy who needs to be "fixed"? Is that how girls see me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep on keeping it real.

What Girls Said 3

• They more than likely want what is best for you because they begin to care for you. There is nothing wrong with that, is there?

You're still young and so you probably just want to have fun and not be settled yet. If you don't want to change then you won't. Pretty simple.

I'm sure once you've settled down you'll come to appreciate those who just want to look out for you. Whether it's a girlfriend, friend, or a family member. People who influence you to keep on doing something that will harm you more than help you... I don't think you'd want them around because I'm sure you want what is best for you as well.

Not trying to lecture or whatever. Just saying, appreciate those who care for you, have fun, and be safe.

Hope it helps.

• They are probably just trying to help you (helper symptoms). However, I am afraid that you are going to end up in jail, loss your teeth, and look pretty old in your 30s - 40s. It is the results of your party lifestyle. Don't say I didn't say anything.

• Lmao everyone tells me that

• I would say the girls probably like you a lot, and see lots of potential in you. they really mean well when They might not realize you don't appreciate it. It can be very hurtful.

What Guys Said 2

• lol girls always wanna change a dude this old girl of mine put it perfectly, "every girl wants a bad boy to be good for her, and every boy wants a good girl to be bad for him."

lol but uh about the partying F*** YEAH no stress brah don't let that jail bait f*** up a day

• Because that's the romantic thing to do. Get a bad boy, make him change.