He told me he is in love with me and then disappeared 4 days later, should I wait for him?

I went out on 3 dates with this guy I dated in the past, when we started dating about 5 years ago he asked me to be his girlfriend only after two days and I said that I wanted to be just friends for him because at that time I wasn't into him.

We kept in touch during the past years but not often.

Then this year he contacted me and we went out on dates again, after the 3rd date he told me that he is in love with me and talked about how our children would look like, and asked if I see myself ever being happy with him and I replied " yes"

Then I invited myself over to his place " he asked me in the past month to go his place a couple of times so it wasn't a total shock" and he said okay and we planned to meet that day.

That morning when we were supposed to meet, he switched off his cellphone- that was 3 days ago, and it's still switched off!

I honestly don't know what to do/ think! any help guys?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It could be that he got busy with something so he either forgot to turn his phone back on or his battery died and he hasn't been able to get it plugged in.

Life gets busy, we forget, etc... If he said he liked you, he probably does. I would give him some space, contact him in a week if he hasn't gotten back to you. Hopefully he will contact you before you have to contact him again.