Dating in the work place, good or bad?

What is your opinion on two people dating in the workplace? I'm talking about two people who are focused on each other way too much that they get distracted from actually doing their work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think working with your significant other is bad for the relationship, and maintaining the work. It's hard to tell the person you love that they need to scrub the bathroom at work and that they don't work hard enough. And if there is a break up, nobody wants to deal with it.

What Girls Said 2

• I watched the office a few times. I seems like a terrible idea. But seriously don't.

• I agree--personal life and business life need to be separate.

The whole "getting distracted from actually doing work" thing won't improve if you two start dating. Might actually get worse. And in the case that things don't work out, it will get awkward. Not just for you two but for everyone. Hell, dating your co-worker in the first place is just awkward.

Don't.

What Guys Said 2

• It's a terrible idea.

Frankly, I wouldn't even have friends in a workplace - keep your business life and your personal life separate.

• BAD BAD BAD BAD STAY AWAY! One of the worse things is that if an argument occurs then there is a divide in coworkers. Nasty looks and a lot of smack talk. Never good. Trust me I've been in too many to even care about the other sex in the workplace