Would you date some with asprugers and is a chirstian

im a chirstian with asprugers and sometime I feel really lonely I'm in college right now but commute and I'm not really social thanks

i have been doing better , I can told whole story but I have hard have friendship with women , I just have a hard time with a female friend who I thought like me , but she still my friend my kind of down , god is in contral , I hope these can help

i do have friends male and female but these one can be hard for me sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• I have Aspergers and I'm Christian as well. But keep in mind that those two qualities are so broad that you can't expect a woman to make a decision solely on those things.

There are so many different types of people that are Christian. And the same thing about Aspergers. Some people with Aspergers are poor at social skills, annoying, unable to relate with people, unintentionally selfish and can't connect emotionally with people. Other people with Aspergers are very unique people and the people around them love their quirks. I used to be the former, but as I improved socially, I'm now the latter.

As for Christian, it depends. I'd say in college in the US, 1/3 of people aren't really Christian (either agnostic, atheist or another religion). 1/3 of people are strongly Christian and 1/3 of people are moderately Christian. basically, most women would date a christian as long as they aren't judgmental or bible thumping (and most christians aren't).

What Girls Said 4

• I would only date someone who is a Christian and I don't know what aspurgers is :/

If you don't have much of a social life (which is typical if you don't live on campus), then try to get into clubs and organizations at your school. I live off campus and commute as well and for the first year (never lived on campus) I barely have any social life and no friends, except for the few that I talked to during classes. Then I decided to change that and joined 2 organizations and now I have so much of a social life that I miss the good ole days when all I did was go home, do hw, and sleep! xD

• Google helps.

Working with Aspergers isn't as easy as just joining clubs or organizations.

• Well I've heard of it but I don't really know the symptoms of it that much and I've never known anyone who has it. But I'm sure once you meet the right girl shell accept you just the way you are.

• Oh, I don't have Aspergers. Was just throwing the heads up that it's not a simple "put yourself around people" solution.

• Dating casually and dating seriously are two different things. Either way I think it comes down to how well you can get along with somone and how you treat them.

• Some Aspergers symptoms include:

Not pick up on social cues and may lack inborn social skills, such as being able to read others' body language, start or maintain a conversation, and take turns talking...although an adult with Aspergers can often develop these skilles to some extend over time.

Be unable to recognize subtle differences in speech tone, pitch, and accent that alter the meaning of others

Avoid eye contact or stare at others

Heightened sensitivity and become overstimulated by noises

• Is this meant for mi comment box? XD

• Your having asprugers would not refrain me from dating you. It is the christian part that would be the turn off. I have a really strained relationship with religion and religious people.

• I'd date a Christian, I am one myself. I wouldn't discount a person with Aspergers, I'd be happy to give it a go and see if it works out.

What Guys Said 1

• i try not to date really religious people...or men