When to resend a text question?

So, there's this girl at school who I've been talking to both face-to-face and via text. I'll start off by saying that she isn't the most consistent texter, great face-to-face communicator, just texting is spotty.

Today, before we had to go our separate ways for different classes, I asked her out to dinner for tomorrow and told her I'd text her later and we could hammer out the details. I sent her a text approximately two hours ago now asking what time her last class of the day was tomorrow so we could plan a little off that and she hasn't responded yet? I think at the time she was still in class and probably couldn't respond. So I'm not sure if she forgot to reply, never got it, is waiting for some reason?

How long do I wait until I resend it? Or send a "?"? Or do I just make the plans and just text her with that?

I'm not the biggest texter myself and rarely text to make date plans, especially not first dates, so...yeah...trying to get an answer since we're supposed to go tomorrow and at the same time not appear needy or anything.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "Today, before we had to go our separate ways for different classes, I asked her out to dinner for tomorrow and told her I'd text her later and we could hammer out the details. "

There's something not clear from the way you describe this - did you ask her out face to face, and did she give a definite yes as an answer?