No kisses? wth?

My boyfriend won't ever kiss me. I have fresh breath, perfect teeth, and I really take care of my mouth and teeth. I have been told by many men that I am an amazing kisser. So I don't know what's going on here. At first, he would only give me pecks or soft kisses on the lips with no tongue. Now he doesn't even do that. Not even a peck. If I try to kiss him, he turns his face away. I have tried talking to him about this but nothing has helped. I want him to kiss me passionately with lots of tongue and saliva transferred. I don't know what else to do. He also will not touch my p**** at all. If I move his hand there, he jerks it away. When we have sex, he will not kiss me, caress me, or do anything sensual. He refuses to go down on me but will push my head towards his dick when he wants a blow job. I am more than happy to suck him off because I enjoy doing it. But I would like something in return. He says that he loves me. but I really don't know if he does. I don't know what to read from his behavior. What should I do? btw- we are both adults in our late 20's. We aren't kids.

I guess I am not allowed to type the word p you s s y , better start using the word vagina instead

What Guys Said 2

• kissing is intimate. Going down on a girl is intimate. Sounds like he (sorry to put this bluntly) isn't into being intimate on that level with you anymore. Again, it sounds harsh, but that sounds like what is going on.

If you no longer wanted to kiss him, what would be going through your head after you checked off the things you have checked off?

• sound to me like he just wants all the fun from you without really having a relationship because kissing and all that is like comitting, showing love, maybe he just wants the fun without having to be tied down to loving you =/ sorry if it sounds harsh its just my opinion

What Girls Said 0