Is my boyfriend cheating?

i received a text from him saying wanna met up, I have been single for ages, then sends me another text straight after now I have u, we need sex then another text came straight after saying we have to meet more more I have been single ages I need sex from my girl ok.

I have been dating this guy for two months, I haven't slept with him and I'm still a virgin.. At the beginning he said he is cool waiting for sex till marriage as long as we do other stuff... now he's been asking for sex. I told him we need to talk about it and he went to say he's a man and needs it and we aren't kids etc... then a few hours later I messaged him when he was free so we can see each other and he said he will let me know.. then I get the other messages I stated at the beginning...i think there is another girl and he send it to me instead and then tried to cover it up... what do you guys think... please be honest please..

Most Helpful Girl

• i think so

What Guys Said 5

• I would never ask my girl "want to meet up" unless it was provoked from her. Then with his cover up (as you think it is) sounded like reasons why he's looking else where. With him knowing where you stand on your devotion to wait.

Keep in mind we don't know how he talks or hints to get you to give in. I certainly wouldn't start a conversation off like that. Especially knowing your past conversations you shared.

I would have taken a smoother approach than THAT !

Or most likely just respected you not to pressure.

• i'm not sure. I think he was trying to convince you. I think the real problem here is I don't think he's going to wait until you guys get married? I mean when do you plan on getting married? probably 2 years from now if you just started dating. I don't mean to upset you, but you need to look at things realistically here. He seems like the kind that will get sex elsewhere if you don't give it up. That's not a position you want to be in. Even if you do put out, at some point he may not be happy with you and will still try to satisfy his needs with someone else. I would just break up with him.

• hard to tell. he could be jokingly with you, an pretending to text someone else. this is rare indeed but still possible.

• na I think it was a slip up and he tried to cover it..

• confront him about it. if you know him well read his eyes,voice an body language. ^_^

• Well...

I do accidentally send unfinished texts sometimes. So it's possible. At the same time, the way he worded it was kind of odd, so I don't know. If you haven't seen any other signs, I wouldn't automatically assume that he meant to text someone else.

At the same time, I'd keep my eyes open, so to speak, and if you don't see any other suspicious behavior, let it go.

• So if I read this right, his messages in the first paragraph of this question were him pressuring you for sex. You say that in person he's been showing you pressure for sex because he can't wait until marriage.

So if that's the case, why don't you think his messages are matching up when he's already made it known to you that he wants sex from you? Unless I've got this situation wrong, it seems like you're paranoid about him cheating when every other sign of his matches up with his behavior towards you.

• I asked him when I was going to see him in my last text and he said he will get back to me... then out of the blue sends me the first message saying wanna met up, I have been single for ages...and the messages continued...i think the rest came after to cover this message that was ment to be for another girl...

• Or perhaps he was just saying that before you, he has been single for a long time and is really horny?

What Girls Said 5

• Get a guy that will respect your wishes on waiting, it's only been two months and he is pressuring you? That's crazy. The msgs don't look to good either, sorry

• I don't think it matters if it is for another girl or not, he doesn't sound very respectful of your wishes. You should just dump him for that, I think. Also, it does sound like he was trying to text someone else, but I'm not 100% sure.

• Definitely meant for another girl :( sorry!

• He may have been joking lol

• He's obviously not okay with waiting if he wants you to do "other stuff..." No guy who really respects you would give you that kind of ultimatum. He would simply tell you he was fine with it. He wouldn't ask you to do anything else with him. Those texts sound like either he is sleeping with someone or he's trying to get you to change your mind on your beliefs. I say stand your ground and find someone who respects you fully.