What's his deal? Is he interested or not?

Alright so first off, we met on an online networking site. He would always message me, very actively in fact. Eventually, I decided to see what he was all about. We talked a bit online and had great chemistry. He has a good sense of humor and so do I, so we bonded over that a lot. We ended up exchanging numbers and talking for hours. We literally didn't make it off the phone to almost 6 am. He asked if I would like to hang out sometime, and although wary, I knew I would never meet anyone by being a super cautious prude lol So he came and picked me up, and we spent the day together. He even asked if I'd like to stay the night. To which I complied. He was very attentive, caring towards my needs, and even made a few runs to the store saying he wanted me to have anything I wanted. It threw me a bit initially, but it just made me like him even more. The next day I stayed a bit longer, but he had an appointment so we had to part ways. We continued to call & text. And then he stopped calling. I'd call him and get no call back. But he'd always text. He was still as playful and sweet as before, but the whole no calling thing irked me. I was starting to think maybe I'd been had...in more ways than one lol I would always call him babe or boo, and vice versa. I finally confronted him about never calling me back, and he told me to calm down, that we're just "cool". I knew what that meant, and to be honest I wasn't mad, actually his honesty was refreshing. I'd rather know than play the fool. So we continued to text here, he'd call me "friend", or say I miss you so much friend. See, we hadn't hung out since the first time, as his license was suspended due to unpaid tickets. I don't drive and he lives a good ways from me. Plus trying to match up our schedules, made seeing each other virtually impossible. But I digress. I knew the friend thing was his exaggerated way of letting me know where we stood, Eventually, I met someone and we began dating. During this time I contacted him less and less. And he definitely noticed. He started texting me like crazy. Basically saying he missed me, and couldn't wait to see me. I kind of shrugged it off. Until he called me at 7am, basically flooding me with I miss you's every 30 seconds. He was rambling even. Which is very uncharacteristic for him. He asked me about something errr...intimate (lol) And I had to basically let him know about my dating situation. He was PISSED. He got quiet, then said "thank you for letting me know. I'll fall back." And hung up the phone! I was nonplussed by his reaction and texted him that we could always hang out. He sullenly replied, no, you have a boyfriend. I asked if we could be friends, and he texted back, Bye. I didn't want to lose my friend, so I was totally panicking. He continued to ignore me, but I noticed he's look at my online profile every day. So I figured some part of him missed me like I missed him. He is confusing me with these mixed signals. What is his deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been the guy in this situation- and honestly the saying is true "If you didn't want me when you had me, you sure as hell can't have me now".. In my situation, I liked that I had someone who was into me and would be there for me, but I didn't want the relationship. When she moved on and I lost the one person that was there for me, I freaked and wanted her to still be there. But, it wasn't fair to her.. I'm sure you still have some feelings for this guy, but if he's going to be immature and cut off communication with you because you have a boyfriend, then he is clearly saying that everything is either on his terms or he won't have anything to do with you. You are worth more than that, and in the long run he's going to be ashamed that he used you, and then acted like an ass when you moved on and found someone else.

What Guys Said 3

• some guys push to see if you will pull... ;) seriously...

• seems to me your in love with this person..or strongly like him///he likes you too! I think he made need consuling on driving..being responceable before seriously dateing..it may be a factor in the future..and your not just a sex object..your a person with heart! think about it! So now is the answer ..you have to ask him >>WHATS THE DEAL ARE YOU INTRESTED OR NOT!

• o.O

Discussion...? You never know what someone might be going through.

What Girls Said 0