Do most women want there man to be tall? Would you date someone shorter then you?

It seems like women generally want to be smaller then there man. I don't know if all women value height on there man?

Most Helpful Girl

• i want to be smaller, yes, but I'm only 5"2 so I think that's fair

What Girls Said 7

• I'm pretty tall at 5'9'' lol The guy I'm currently dating is the only one who has been taller than me. My 2 exes were around 5'6''-5'8''. For me if you have a good heart and our personalities click I'm not going to turn you down if you're shorter than me. So I mean I prefer a guy that's taller but like they say love comes in all different shapes and sizes :)

• I'm pretty short, so a guy shorter than me isn't average. Personally, I like having to reach up to kiss someone, and having him be able to pick me up.

• It doesn't matter, but it would be hard to find a guy shorter that 4"9...but if I found one, and he had a great personality, I'd totally date him

• No I find guys that are taller than me attractive because I'm short & I think a guy has to practically be a midget in order to be shorter than me.

• I personally do because I am really short.

• I personally don't care about height, I don't I'd find a guy smaller than me though...i'm 5'1"

• Yes mostly and that includes me. It's weird to see a pair that the guy is smaller than the girl.

What Guys Said 1

• I think they do unless the guy has some kind of quality she picks up on that makes her attracted to'em.