Would you kiss a stranger?

I was talking to a friend yesterday and I mentioned I was hitting boredom. He suggested that I'd probably do some crazy stuff like kiss a stranger. I wanna know guys and girls...have you?

Updates:
maybe? I wouldn't though..

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing I've never done is kiss a total stranger. Thanks for the suggestion!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I had a random girl run up to me, threw her legs around my waist and very sensually made out with me simply because she was in a bachelorette party and the girls dared her to pick a guy and do it. I don't really care what anyone else says, that was pretty freakin awesome... And were still FWB to this day lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really advise it, for health and safety reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • The CDC cites 30% prevalence in the U.S. for hepatitis A, which is transmitted by kissing. That's just one disease. As a wise old sage once said, "...you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to encourage the masses into a bloody stampede with my horrific appearance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ew no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. It felt really weird and I hated doing it. Do not become a stripper.

1|0
    0|0