When do you know that you are starting to lose feelings for someone...

When do you know, or feel, or realize that you are starting to lose feelings for your partner?

I feel like I don't really feel the same about my boyfriend. We both have very busy schedules and we exchange a few texts throughout the day and see each other once a week for about 2 hours. I don't mind not spending time with him because we are busy, but I was hoping we would keep our communication over phone calls and texts. But we don't even talk on the phone anymore.

I feel this weird feeling towards him now. I saw him today and I felt like something was missing. I didn't really feel like kissing him or like cuddling with him. I'm confused and sad over this because he is like perfect...

Most Helpful Guy

• i find your delema interesting... I would say I learned from your experience how important it is to not lose lines of communication... we've all heard it before, but this is a great real life example... anywho, in response to your question... I don't think you have fully lost feeling for him if you still feel he's "like perfect"... to be sure first try to restore lines of comunication and maybe even make your visits 2 times a week... if the flame in your heart is still dim after that, he's probably a great guy just not the one... at which point, this guy seems good to keep around, so stay friends if you do split, incase you change your descision... :)

• Thank you for your response. I have been trying to see him more often but we are both in college and he is busy with exams and I am too and we both work and do other stuff outside of school (we are in different colleges) it just becomes so complicated. I have tried telling him that I feel like we're drifting apart but he just tells me to stay positive.

• i just hope you don't lose a good thing over different schedules... the fact that you have so much time apart and trust hasn't been an issue, it seems like a good foundation to me... best of luck. :)

• that's why he's perfect lol. he never wants to argue, he always want to talk about everything we disagree on. he trusts me and I trust him because I know he loves me and cares for me. but you're right. we do have a good foundation and it would be dumb to lose something good over different schedules. thank you so much.

What Guys Said 1

• It looks like your relationship is dying out.

What Girls Said 1

• this often happens in long relationships