Guys, would you do this?

Let's say you have a friend whom you find attractive, and respect and have fun with a lot. Would you kiss her if the opportunity arises? (If you don't like her I mean..)

Or do you have to like someone to attempt to kiss them?

Wow! Really wasn't expecting this many answers. Thanks a lot! :))

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think that kissing shouldn't be classified so much as a sexual action as it should be a way to show you care about this person, and that they are very close to you. I mean, like every other country except for the US greets each other with a kiss on the cheek, and its not uncommon at all. My one bit of advice would be to make sure the other perosn is cool with it. So if your cool with him just giving you a smooch, I don't see why that would be "weird". Yes, it is very uncommon to greet someone with a kiss in the US, but there's a first for everything. If you have any questions, just leave a comment.

What Guys Said 13

• Hi, I personally feel I would need to like someone to some degree, in order to want to kiss them,but then again if I found them attractive and felt the urge to kiss her, then maybe as a matter of respect I would say how I felt, and ask if I could kiss her, rather than just do it and offend her,

Regards

Al

• If I didn't like her in that way then I wouldn't attempt to kiss her, only if I was attracted to her would I want to do this,x

• I have to like someone to kiss them. That's what I don't understand with random makeouts either. A kiss shouldn't be with just anyone, imo.

• I'd only kiss her if I believed that she just wanted to f***. If she gave the impression that she wanted a relationship, I'd avoid kissing her, because it wouldn't be fair to lead her on.

• I flirt with a lot of my female friends, like all the damn time. but they have to somewhat initiate a kiss for me to recognize their welcome advances. I won't just rush into their mouth without their gazing consent.

• I have to like them

• No I flirt with all my female friends but we are just friends, kissing and cuddling doesn't mean that much

• you should always ask before you place your lips on someone to kiss them it is just regular good manners

• I have to be attracted to her duh

• well why else would he kiss you?

• most of the time id have to like her but there are some who don't care, they just wanna hook up

• I'd want to have a relationship with her first. That being said, I did kiss a friend of mine who's a lesbian on New Year's Eve (she kissed everyone in the room).

• If she's a friend, I'd have to find her attractive, because girls can get weird if you just kiss them. If she's a friend, I'd only kiss her because I liked her and wanted to escalate things between us.

If she was a stranger, it would depend on the circumstances. I don't have to like a girl to kiss her in that case.

What Girls Said 2

• You just have to sexually attractive to them or drink too many beers. Guys and girls don't kiss things they don't like. Do you kiss your toilet? I didn't think so but you would kiss that new iphone or that cute kitten?

• nonono...