At what point is it OK for a girl to Initiate Texts?

I've known this guy for 3 years now. We dated on and off but remained distant friends. Recently he's been telling me he misses me, and how beautiful I am, reminiscing about our past dates & how amazing & cute I was. He's been texting me constantly and calling me & staying on the phone for 2 hours at a time. After a month of this I finally agree to see him. I saw him a few days ago and we hung out, made out & fooled around a bit but didn't sleep together. He held me tight in his arms for awhile as we were saying goodbye, kissed me on the forehead & lips. I said "I've missed him so much" he said "I miss you" We made tentative plans to definitely see each other again. He told me to text him when I get home so I said "I'm home" and he wrote "Good. That was so amazing, baby" and 4 days ago he texted me about some job opportunity he had but nothing major.

I know women should never text a guy unless they are in a relationship but I just wanted to know if I should follow that rule. It's been 4 days and that's a lot for him. I'm used him texting me almost every day. Should I be worried?

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, you shouldn't be worried.

He's just busy. If it's really going into your head, just text him. There's really no rule in the dating world.

What Girls Said 0