So, this guy who I've known for a couple of months told me he wants to hang out. I don't know if its really a date or not.
The thing is the last time I saw him was like 3 months ago and that was when we met. We've messaged about everything and anything. So, I can't really tell if he likes me more than a friend or not, but he wants to hang out: Ideas?
Here's more detail if you're curious:
We've been messaging about pretty deep stuff. Like what we want to do with our lives and how lucky we've both been in our lives. But we also talk about stuff like our favorite bands and movies. He's a really nice and down to earth guy. The thing is I can't figure out if he's into me or not. I mean I told him that I wouldn't be able to message him for a while and gave him my number, and he responded saying "we should hang out soon" an d then gave me his number. Thoughts?
- Movie (hey have you seen ---- yet? it sounds pretty good)Vote A
- Dinner (Wanna just grab Pizza or something?)Vote B
- Movie and Dinner (hey wanna go watch ----- ? we could get pizza afterwards)Vote C
- Coffee (I''m free tomorrow afternoon, wanna grab coffee?)Vote D
- Other (more below please)Vote E