What should I wear on a first date tomorrow?

Tomorrow I'm meeting a guy I met online, for the first time.

We've spoken on the phone a couple of times - he seems quite shy and on his profile he says he hasn't had much relationship experience. (Neither have I! lol)

For our date/meetup, we're going to a coffee shop tomorrow morning at 10am. It's going to be nice weather, around 28 degrees Celsius.

Any ideas about what I should wear? I was thinking of wearing jeans, short heels and a nice top. Is this too casual, or just right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's too casual. A coffee shop date in the morning is asking for casual clothes! Also, I think what's most important is that you wear something you feel comfortable in. If you're not the type who usually wears dresses or skirts, then stay away from them on a first date. You don't want to feel "dressed up" and uncomfortable during the date, you'll probably be nervous enough anyway.

Good luck and have fun!

What Guys Said 4

• Jeans, short heels, and a nice top is a good choice.

• That sounds okay. Good luck on the date.

• Wear some ting comfortable for comfortable conversations. that way he can see the real you.

• That sounds good. Jeans will show off your butt, and a nice top will show off your boobs. It will catch his eye but not distract him: good balance.

What Girls Said 3

• maybe a black skirt and blue nice top? and sandals? that is what I would choose, as your idea seems a tiny bit to casual maybe

• No cocktail dress,that's for sure. Just something casual-but somewhat nice! Like jeans/nice top and pumps or nice boots will do:-) (Hey,you want to impress him:-) )

• Why not choose to wear skirt? And degrees Celsius for wear summer clothes, put on a pair of high-heeled shoes or sneakers, such ability can show your line of fair maiden wind model, in the hope that he will like, bless you