To kiss or not to kiss.

I asked this girl out yesterday and I don't know if she likes kissing. How am I supposed to know if she wants to be kissed. Should I kiss her or do you girls out there want to decide when it's time for a kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls usually like men to plant the first kiss. Not too crazy but a nice simple kiss. If she likes you and is feeling good enough too you can usually see it plainly in her eyes and conduct, posture (meaning she may lean in a bit close) things like that.

What Guys Said 1

• What girl doesn't like to kiss the right person? Some girls might have a rule about not kissing on the first date (although not many-it's more like no sex on the first date) but if she's not letting you at least kiss her good night by the end of the second date (assuming it went well) then I'd move on. It means she's either really uptight, or she's not sure about you. Either way you want a girl who wants you as much as you want her. Preferably a little bit more if you can swing it.