Is this a sign she isn't interested.

It's Friday night and I text the girl I like for the first time. The message I sent was just the continuation of an in joke from earlier in the day. She replied positively by laughing at the joke and adding to it.

When I tried to continue the conversation she replied saying "lol cya Monday" effectively ending the conversation. Is this a sign she isn't interested and is dropping a hint to leave her alone? Or am I reading too much into this message!

What Girls Said 1

• You may have caught her at a bad time, or maybe she isn't as interested as you would hope she was... If she gave you her number, obviously that is a start, but I would try to text her again maybe Saturday afternoon or Sunday and maybe ask her a "homework" question or ask her how her weeken has been... I would say that if she replies with "cya Monday :)" or something similar, she probably just wants to be friends... But if she asks you questions a stuff back, I think you have a chance :)

What Guys Said 1

• You're reading too much. She must be readying for bed.