Do you remember your first date?

Do you remember the first date you ever went on with someone you had a crush on? When was it, what did you do, how did it go? Mine was sophomore year of high school, went to Panda Express for lunch (hahaha) and then window shopping at the mall. Looking back it was an okay date, brings back high school memories though :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i was 16. we went to his parents vacation house. drank a beer. kissed. went to sonic. then I went back home lol

• Sonic's like the burger place?

• The skates are definitely a touch of vintage, can't believe they didn't hire your just because you're not some avid skater lol. You should definitely learn! Disneyland is about 1-1.5 hrs away from me, I'm addicted to Disneyland haha. I usually go early, breakfast at Sonics and stock up on their grilled cheese sandwiches and then snack on them all day since food at Disneyland is crazy expensive! Getting work there isn't easy, Disneyland is so complex lol.

• lol that sounds like a good day!

What Girls Said 4

• My first date was when I was 18.

We went to a nice pub and had a drink or two and just chatted.

It was actually a GREAT date. Nothing awkward about it how I sometimes feel on dates. Just nice and relaxed.

• I'm still waiting on that... lol

• No to all of the above!

• Yes, it was me first and last date.

It went really bad.

What Guys Said 3

• Junior year of high school, I took my crush of two years out to see a movie on a double date with a couple friends. It sucked, mostly because the focus was on the movie, not on her like it should have been. Thus, since then I've always been firmly against movie dates, esp as a first date.

• Nope, I don't remember it anymore. Perhaps, it went bad so I kind of forgot about it.

• Never had one lol