Does she still want me?

This girl I was seeing broke things off and she said she "wants to be alone" and it had nothing to do with me. But she randomly texts me from time to time. If she sees me going out, she texts me to have a good night or texts me saying thanks for something I helped her out with last year, or she comes by my room and tells me everything she has been doing or has planned. Sometime last week, she text me to see what I was up to and asked me to come hang out with her when she is done studying for an exam. It didn't happen, but she said we should hang out the next day. Next day came and she didn't say anything about hanging out. Later in the week I saw her, said hi she stopped then kept walking and said hi back. Later I text her that I missed her and I wished things were the same but I'm guessing she dint want that. And I sent a funny picture with it. She didn't reply the emotional message but said the pic was funny and didn't say anything. What in the world is she doing? Does she want this or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its true that she may want to be alone, but she's used to having you around. which is why she keeps the communication line open. Just do your own thing. Don't give in to her wanting to communicate and hang out all the time because then she'll think she can get whatever out of you. You can't have girlfriend benefits as a friend.

What Girls Said 2

• I cannot tell for certain but I think she is still interested. Maybe she just doesn't feel confident or something is going on? Maybe try get to know her better and build up a stronger friendship and then see where it goes from there?

• We were basically dating last semester. She ended things when we got back this semester. We weren't in an official relationship because she said she is scared of commitments

• Ask her,the best relationship or question is a direct one.

What Guys Said 1

• remember we are living a sitcom ..and she's deciding still ..what you should do to find out if she Is on..sit down intrest..go find a book in the libary ,that she may want to ask you about,could be somthing that really intrest you..or maybe something that will intrest her!