Should I wait or date?

I recently started talking to this guy who's in the marines. He's currently stationed in Japan and won't be coming back to the US until July. I really like him and I can see it going somewhere possibly. However, I'm wondering how much sense it really makes to completely cut myself off from other opportunities that may come up before I even meet him. Granted, I have yet to meet another guy who I like even near as much as my marine. I'm just wondering what I should do if I do happen to meet someone between now and meeting him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wait for him. You have a lot of chances if you're willing to wait.

Better to wait than to regret.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't cut yourself off, if you meet another guy you should go for it. It's not sure to go anywhere yet you say it possibly could go somewhere. You don't won't to say no to this great guy just to find out it isn't going to work with this guy.

What Girls Said 1

• the relationship is gonna get hard because of the distance and you're gonna get lonely.