Was it a date? Why would guys spend some time with a girl? And do I have feelings for him?

There is a guy in my class that I am not really interested with-we just met like 7 weeks ago? We always go home together and we just chit chat a lot after school.He always asks me questions about my life etc. etc. He looks a few years older than me and I like treated him as a brother. School is on a weekend and so I don't talk to him on weekdays. I don't have his number, he doesn't have mine.

But last week, most of our friends were not around and only the two of us went home together. My bus stop is like 4 stops after him, but he suddenly told me that he will also alight at my bus stop. On the way, he asked me if we can eat together, I said no. (not brutally but I am thinking my family cooked dinner for me so I said no) So he said, actually I am still full, so can we get some drinks instead? Then I said okay. So we went to buy some drinks and sat near the park and chit chat until so late.

Then I said, Have to go home and before we had our separate ways, He asked if he could get my number so I gave him my number. And he text me to take good care of myself on the way home.

Then. I have been waiting for his message. And no message from him. But the thing is. I don't know why I am thinking of him. I don't even know him that much. And I don't know if he likes me. But he is really a nice person. And somehow I find his character compatible with mine.

I don't know If I like him or not. But I got mesmerized. I can not sleep because I am thinking of why am I thinking of him. Do I like him? I haven't dated for so long so I can not explain what I am feeling. But I feel that I miss him and want to spend some more time with him.

Was it a date that just happened? Why would guys spend some time with a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats. You have s crus with your friend. You find him pleasant & fun to be around him. Men do that in order to find out more about the girl... her intrests, goals, hobbies, favorite , etc. Its like studying features about a product before you actually buy to make sure your making a correct choice. But Seemingly the guy likes you apparently :)

What Guys Said 5

• He likes you, so you should make the effort to spend time with him when he suggests you both do something, try not to make it obvious you like him, let him work and make the efforts with you, this way you will know how much he likes you, as he will put in a lot of effort just to be around you, do things for you etc, and yeah, you are generating feelings for him also,x

• He likes you and you like him the feeling won't go away unless your near him and when your near him you will probly not want him to leave your side and yes it was a date and it worked in his favor compleatly you have obisly fallen for him and he should consider him self very lucky

• Yes, you do like him since you've shared special moments together.

• They're bored. That's why.

GLAD he doesn't text anymore.

Very smart.

Now, be sure not to text so you can get to know him.

• Why do guys spend time with a girl? Because we're led to believe women and men can be "just friends"

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't necessarily call it an official "date", but its clear from what you wrote that he likes you and wants to spend time with you to get to know you better.

I can't say whether you like him or not because I am not you, but it sounds like you have some feelings for him because you can't stop thinking about him :P

Text him just saying hi because he might be thinking that you don't like him through your previous behavior.