No kiss the entire date?

Sometimes my boyfriend and I will go out and go on a date and not even kiss the entire time. Tonight we did and I left with no kiss. Is this weird? I am a touchy person and maybe he isn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• You must be his first girlfriend, thus he can't express his feelings physically well.

What Guys Said 2

• I mean if he's into you as much as you are him, there should definitely be a kiss at some point in the evening.

• Not every guy is into kissing and definitely not every guy is into PDA's.

I don't think it's weird. It's just another example of how peoples basic differences can lead to incompatible relationships.

What Girls Said 2

• Have you brought it up with him yet?

Maybe he's really anti-PDA. Or do you mean when the two of you are alone?

• He just said he does not really like kissing. Sometimes he will be all kissy towards me in public and alone but not a goodbye kiss? Is this a concern or no?

• Hmmm... I don't think so. Maybe if he were like, dodging you at every turn to avoid any attempted kisses, but if he says he's just not into kissing then that's probably that. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• Eh, cold guys are deal breakers for me. If the boyfriend won't PDA (hand-holding, hugs) he's ashamed of me, and if he's not affectionate in private (kisses, hugs) he doesn't love me or isn't attracted to me. But that's just me. If you aren't that into kissing yourself, it might not be an issue.