Online dating profile. Not sure if I am doing something wrong

Ok so I recently started an online dating thing but I haven't been getting many people to respond to me. Am I doing something wrong? This is the link to my profile any tips or changes would be helpful :D

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure but nice snow angel. Maybe its because of all the various activities you do? I'm really not sure maybe its cause you said ''I can rarely be taken serious''. and then proceeded to tell more about yourself and the whole ''I can rarely be taken serious'' thing they dident belive you about the not wanting sex part you said some things like I'm minoring in awsome which some people might think your self centered or something which you really don't seem to be IMO but I don't know someone might. Maybe they just want something else and aren't compatible with you something simple like that. Not sure your profile looked good to me man just give it time I guess.

What Girls Said 2

• It's cause, you're too cute.

• for me, you have too much content, keep it simple, have less pictures and writing.

What Guys Said 2

• It's kind of good.

• Online sites are a numbers game. Female profiles with photographs typically get about 50 - 100 responses A DAY. They simply don't have the time to respond to every single one of them. So most guys are like you - they just don't get responses to most of their approaches.

In other words, you're not doing anything wrong, you just had unrealistic expectations of what the online profile response rate would be.