Do you text your partner before you go to work?

My boyfriend doesn't text me before he goes go work in the morning should I let it bother me ? I text him all the time specially when I first wake up... this guy is really insensitive to my feelings I do a lot of the running around, it's begin to get my back up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get over yourself. If you want someone who will prattle meaningless texts at you all hours of the day, either get a girl friend, or write a simple banal text sending script in Python.

Men don't text like girls do. (Mostly because girls get a rush of endorphins when they text, and men don't.)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you need to know where he is, and what he's doing at all times. And he doesn't need to know the same about you. If there is a reason why it's important for him to let you know when he's leaving, then it's a good think to do. If there is no particular reason, then you shouldn't feel bothered by it.

• I don't 'cause when I wake up, I'm already late for school and there's no time to text her.

• I used to text my girlfriend in the morning on my way to work, or during a lull in activity during the morning hours.

Now I kiss her before I leave the house, and try not to wake her. I still text her at some point throughout the day, though.

What Girls Said 1

• If there is something that displeases you in a relationship you should talk it out with your boyfriend and come to a common ground. You should tell him what you need him to do for you to be happy in this relationship and ask him what you need to do for him to feel happy in a relationship. Make some arrangements that both can accomplish in order to make the relationship a pleasant one.